Turbo T14-3P Separator
Portable System for Coolant Recycling
The Turbo T14-3P is a complete coolant purification system designed for high-solids metalworking and ceramic applications such as aerospace, medical, automotive and electronics. Operating sump-to-sump, the T14-3P separates tramp oils and solids while continuously returning cleaned coolant to the machine tool's sump.
The heart of the T14-3P is the high efficiency Turbo-Separator. With a rotational speed of 3,000 RPM, the T14-3P couples high G forces with a large 22 pound rotor capacity to remove solids down to 2 micron and tramp oils to 0.5%. Oil is decanted to an integrated tank, and up to 22 pounds of solids are collected in an easy to clean, self-draining liner.
- • Metal Turning, Milling and Grinding
- • Ceramic and Glass Grinding
- • Polishing, Lapping and Honing
- • Purification of Rinse Waters
- • Recycling of Vibratory and Tumbling Fluids
Features and Benefits
- • High Bowl Speed for Maximum Separation Efficiency
- • Remove Solids Down to 2 micron
- • Remove Tramp Oil Down to 0.5%
- • Uses No Consumable Media
- • Completely Integrated System Including Feed Pump
- • Self-Draining, Easy Clean Bowl Liner