Fluids pass through the holes of thetop sheet, turn at right angles to passthrough the controlled spacingbetween the sheets, then turn again atright angles to pass through the holesin the bottom sheet. Solids too large topass through are retained on thesurface. Finer particles are retained bythe formulation of a filter bed or cakeNeva-Clog operates best with freedraining solids or as a supportingmedium for precoat material.
- Abrasion resistant
- Abuse resistant
- Easy cake release
- Easy leaf cleaning
- Fast precoating
- High strength
- Long service life
- Smooth surface
Neva-Clog can be produced in any commercially available sheet metal possessing the proper perforation and welding characteristics.
- Grade I is used for coarse retention
- Grade II is used for finer retention
- Grade III is used wherea flatter surface is desired, such as on filter leaves
- The “back-to-back” isused where more restricted and moreequally distributed flow is desired
Filter Leaf Designs
- Bottom outlet, Bar Frame, Welded
- Bottom outlet, 966 Binder, Welded
Filter Leaf Constructions
- Neva-Clog Filter Media, Por-O-Septa® Chamber, 966 Binder
- Neva-Clog Filter Media, Wedge Wire Chamber, Bar Frame wi:h Reverse “U”
- Neva-Clog is ideal for permanent installation in flat tower bottoms. Discs may be rolled up for insertion through manways for easy installation.
- Particularly suited to conical bottoms, Neva-Clog’s smooth surface facilitates discharge of solids.
- Neva-Clog Filter Media, Wedge Wire Support Screen, Multi-Grate Sub-support
- Neva-Clog Filter Media, Por-O-Septa Support Screen, Multi-Grate Sub-support
- Catalyst towers
- Filter Leaves
- Ion exchange units
- Resin towers