Pioneer IFR Systems
Integrated Fluid Recovery For Central Systems
The Pioneer IFR system is designed for continuous or on-line purification of central coolant sumps. These systems utilize micro-processor controls and an automatic, self-discharging Mitsubishi disc centrifuge for unattended operation. Integrated operations include hydrocyclonic solids pre-separation, post-processing pasteurization and optional automatic coolant make-up to ensure a trouble free operation. These components working together gaurantee the highest quality recovered fluid and the least amount of fluid waste.
Our SJ-700 Pioneer is capable of maintaining sumps up to 10,000 gallons. Larger Pioneer systems can maintain sumps up to 100,000 gallons. The skid-mounted system occupies less than 50 square feet of floor space. Pioneers can operate at a fixed location or as a portable system on multiple sumps.
- Extremely High Quality Purification
- • Removes solids down to one micron
- • Separates tramp fluids down to 1/4 of 1% (0.0025)
- Simple and Efficient Operation
- • Single-pass processing returns completely purified fluid
- • System delivered pre-piped, pre-wired and pre-tested
- Dramatic Direct Cost Savings
- • Reduce fluid waste disposal costs up to 99%
- • Reduce new fluid purchases by up to 95%
Improved Quality and Productivity
- • Cut machine down time for sump cleanouts
- • Improve tool efficiency and product quality