IFR System Flow Schematic
How it works -
- 1. Dirty coolant enters the system from a dirty coolant sump or holding tank.
- 2. Large particulate is removed through a screen basket on the re-circulating loop.
- 3. Coarse solids are removed by a hydrocyclone (Pioneer and Patriot systems).
- 4. Hydraulic agitation from the re-circulation loop keeps tramp oil
- 5. In-line heater improves separation and provides pasteurization for
- 6. High-speed disc centrifuge removes tramp oil and fine solids.
- 7. In-line heat exchanger cools clean coolant and pre-heats incoming
- 8. Automatic make-up system provides new coolant and water at correct