Turbo T14-3AQ Separator
Portable System for Parts Washer Fluid Recycling
The Turbo T14-3AQ separator is designed to remove oil and solids from aqueous parts washer baths. This 3-phase Turbo separator combines high speed performance with easy clean features, found in the standard T14, like our quick opening cover and self-draining bowl. This system includes a high performance, stainless steel centrifuge; transfer pump and oil holding tank.
The Turbo T14-3AQ system provides continuous operation with minimal operator attention. Recycled washer fluid is returned back to the reservoir to maintain bath purity. Oil is decanted to an integrated tank, and up to 22 pounds of solids are collected in an easy to clean, self-draining liner.
- • Aqueous Parts Washer Fluid Recycling
Features and Benefits
- • Reduces Disposal Costs and Bath Solution Purchases by as much as 98%
- • All Wetted Parts are Stainless Steel or Plastic
- • Inexpensive to Operate, Uses No Consumable Media
- • Designed to Operate at Temperatures up to 180°F and pH ranges of 4-14
- • Self-Draining, Easy Clean Bowl Liner